- Enhanced skills and recognition: Project Management & Autodesk Certification provides validation of your skills and knowledge along with recognition of your achievements.
- Electronic certificate: Once certified, you receive access to an electronic certificate, suitable for printing and framing. You may reprint this certificate as often as you like.
- Certification logo: After passing the certification exam, you will receive the official Autodesk certification logo identifying you as Autodesk Certified, which you can use on business cards, résumés, and letterheads.
- Immediate diagnostic feedback: Whether or not you pass the exam, you will receive immediate feedback on areas to improve your Autodesk application skills.
- Listing in the Certified Professionals Database: Once certified, you can choose to have your contact information and certifications listed in our publicly available database. This is an excellent way to demonstrate your certification status to prospective employers.
COSTECH advances participants skills with the software regularly used, We offer a variety of instructor-led and self-paced learning:
- Classroom Training – We have 4 training facilities in Lagos, Portharcourt and Abuja which are air-conditioned and fully equipped with state of the art audio visual learning systems for conducive learning. One of our Abuja facilities has a capacity for 30 students but we also have access to larger facilities that can host a larger audience.
- Online training – instructor-led, interactive, online training
- e-Learning – self-paced, online training featuring CAD Learning video content
- Blended Learning – Self-paced learning with a weekly instructor-led lab
Custom – Our curricula designed to incorporatesyour models, data sets, processes and workflows
|1||3D design Model & Documentation of process
|AutoCAD Plant 3D||Chemical & Instrumentation Engineers||SEPT/OCT||Lagos Abuja P/Harcourt
10- 20 25-27 4-6
|2||Computer Aided Design of Electrical control System||AutoCAD Electrical||Electrical Electronics Engineers||OCTOBER||Lagos Abuja P/Harcourt
4-6 11-13 18-20
|3||Computer Aided Design & Analysis of Concrete Structures||Robot Structural||Civil & Structural Engineers and Builders||OCT/NOV||Lagos Abuja P/Harcourt
18-20 25-27 1 -3
|4||3D Mechanical Designs, Simulation & Digital Prototyping||Inventor Professional||Mechanical & Instrumentation Engineers||OCT/NOV||Lagos Abuja P/Harcourt
25-27 1-3 8-10
|5||3D Model of Sustainable Solutions to Infrastructure, Transportation & Land Development Design||AutoCAD Civil 3D||Civil Engineers||NOVEMBER||Lagos Abuja P/Harcourt
1-3 8-10 15-17
|6||Fundamentals of Computer Aided Design for Drafting, Annotation, Modeling, & Animations||AutoCAD 2017||All Professions||NOV/DEC||Lagos Abuja P/Harcourt
15-17 22-24 29-1
|7||3D Design of Structural Models & Detailing with Integration of BIM||Revit Structural||Civil & Structural Engineers & Builders||NOV/DEC||Lagos Abuja P/Harcourt
22-24 29-1 6-8
AUTODESK REVIT ARCHITECTURE
CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL EXAM:
Are you looking to take a big career step in building design and construction? If you’re ready to showcase yourself and your skills, become a Certified Professional with Autodesk Revit Architecture®. Revit® building design software includes features for architectural design and construction. Becoming an Autodesk Certified Professional can lead to accelerated career development, improved productivity, and enhanced credibility. In short, it can help get you where you want to go.
PREPARE FOR SUCCESS: Your preparation for the exam will be critical. As Autodesk’s exclusive provider for the Certified Professional program, Certiport makes Autodesk Revit Architecture® certification easier with a powerful three-step pathway:
1. LEARN: Obtain the skills you need to use Autodesk Revit Architecture® at a professional level. Certiport offers content-rich textbooks, online courseware, video resources, and more.
2. PRACTICE: Refine your skills with interactive exampreparation tools and practice tests. Build the confidence you need to take the Autodesk Revit Architecture® Certified Professional Exam.
3. CERTIFY: Validate your skills by passing the exam and receiving your official certificate.
THE TIME IS NOW
As an Autodesk Revit Architecture® Certified Professional, you’ll enjoy several career-boosting benefits:
• Prove your skill level with an official, industry-standard credential recognized by employers.
• Display the Autodesk Certified logo and your certificate.
• Include your name in the database of Autodesk Certified Professionals.
RECOMMENDED EXPERIENCE LEVELS
There’s no substitute for training and hands-on experience as you prepare for your Certified Professional exam. Costech computer limited recommends the following. For comparison, we’ve also included information for Autodesk Certified User.
- Certified User Training — Revit Architecture® 2011–2015 course (or equivalent) Hands-on Experience — 50 hours.
- Certified Professional Training — Revit Architecture® 2015 course (or equivalent).
- Hands-on Experience — 400 hours.
WHAT’S ON THE EXAM?
Refer to the chart on this page for a list of skills
covered by this exam.
AUTODESK CERTIFICATION EXAM
TOPICS AND OBJECTIVES
The Autodesk Certified Professional exam contains 35
questions. The majority of these require you to use Revit
Architecture to create or modify a data file, and then
type your answer into an input box. Other question types
include multiple choice, matching, and point-and-click.
You will have a two-hour time limit (in some countries,
the time limit may be extended).
The chart below shows you the skills you will be
expected to demonstrate on the Pro exam, as compared
with those on the User exam. Keep in mind that some
of the skills listed may not be tested on your specific
certification exam; however, you should be prepared to
demonstrate your mastery of them all.
Prepare for present and future. Get yourself TRAIN!