- October 9, 2017
- Posted by: Emmanuel Bamidele
- Category: Uncategorized
Oracle primavera training
Total technologist in Partnership with Oracle University offers hands on training in Primavera Project management courses.
- Primavera P6 Professional Fundamentals Rel. 15 – DURATION: 3 DAYS
- Primavera P6 Professional Advanced course Rel 15 –DURATION 2DAYS
- Primavera P6 Fundamentals 6.2- DURATION 3DAYS
- Primavera P6 Advanced course 6.2 –DURATION 2DAYS
- Primavera Enterprise Project Portfolio management 8.3(P6EPPM) BASIC & ADVANCED –DURATION 5DAYS
The Primavera® P6 online training by Multisoft Virtual Academy is aimed at individuals who want to use the Primavera® software for effective project management. This course is usually attended by those aspiring to work as Project Managers, Event Organizers, Project Planners, Consultants and Financial Project Analysts. This Primavera® online training familiarizes participants with various Primavera® capabilities, including:
- Document Management System
- Issue Tracking System
- Project Portfolio Management
- Resource Management
The Primavera® P6 online training covers concepts related to Work Breakdown Structure, Budgeting, Relationships, Scheduling and Baseline. Students gain expertise in managing projects through Primavera® software, including tasks like adding activities, assigning resources, and calculating issues and risks.
- Introduction to Primavera®
- Creating EPS and OBS
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Adding Activities
- Resource and Roles
- Assigning Resource and Leveling
- Thresholds, Issues, Risk
- Report Setup, Creating Project Website, Export and Import
- The ideal audience for this course include Structural and Project Engineers Certification. After completing the Primavera® online training, students receive the Primavera® training certificate from Multisoft.
This Primavera P6 Professional Advanced training teaches you about resource management topics like manual allocation, bucket planning and leveling. Project management topics include earned value analysis and advanced scheduling.
Use bucket planning.
Use resource leveling.
Use earned value analysis.
Calculate percent complete.
Calculate multiple float paths.
Analyze resource usage.
Benefits to You
Understand P6 Professional’s advanced resource and project management functionality so you can make improved decisions when managing your projects. You’ll learn how to manage resources effectively to maximize investment and use advanced project management techniques to ensure maximum return on investment.
Managing Project Portfolios from Prioritization to Delivery Project and program managers must take a highly strategic approach to selecting, authorizing, and funding projects. You need to choose the best projects and effectively manage them throughout their lifecycles. Yet without the right tools and processes, you’ll find it tough to select the right projects and deliver them on time and within budget.
For project and program success, you need the capabilities to;
• Prioritize projects based on strategic objectives and your organization’s tolerance for risk • Make the best use of limited resources
• Improve coordination by collaborating across the enterprise and beyond • Manage large programs with multiple suppliers and subcontractors
• Increase team productivity and the speed of project delivery
• Bring the right products to market within market windows • Improve governance and accountability, and meet regulatory requirements
• Manage short-duration, high-intensity projects such as shutdowns
• Avoid and protect against claims on construction projects getting Projects Headed in the right Direction Primavera enterprise project portfolio management solutions help you strategically and predictably plan your projects and programs to give them the best opportunity for success.
With Primavera, you can choose project and program portfolios with the highest risk-adjusted returns. After you’ve identified the right programs and projects to implement, you can accurately forecast all costs, schedules, and resource demands. Later, you can easily adjust the project mix when things change. You can also better align the right people for your projects and identify the team best suited for your high-value projects.
Even more, the flexible Primavera design enables you to customize and scale the applications to meet the needs of the various roles, functions, and skill levels in your organization and on your project teams. And with a single solution platform for managing projects of any size or any complexity, you’re assured solid, ongoing return on your technology investment.